Hello. I'm 29 year old female and I'm having some problems with controlling my weight.
I'm not excessively over weighted but rather overweight on a strange way. I only have these fat deposits on my but and my inner thing. You wouldn’t believe! I can't spread my legs at all because these two parts still touch!
I was trying to fallow some diet and everything but nothing could help me. My inner thigh wasn’t reduced at all.
That’s why I would like did anyone else had maybe similar problem. Is there any solution for me?

Hello. First I want to tell you that you are not the only one with this problem. It is very common area for fat deposits, especially if you are woman. It is one area where fat is normally stored and it is very hard to loose- but it is possible. If you have time for your self- aerobic exercises at least three times a week diet can help you loose fat from this are. But, many women seek for liposuction in this case.
Inner thigh liposuction can significantly improve the silhouette of the thigh making them look completely normally. I don’t know have you consider this maybe. Talk with your doctor about it. Inner thigh liposuction is often done together with inner knees liposuction!