HI. I’m 18 year old female. I’ve had a boyfriend for a while and we’re getting very close to the point when our relationship will become sexual. But, I have meaty labia and I’m not sure will he like it or not… What do you think? Do boys like it or dislike it? Should I tell hime beforehand or let him discover it himself? Thanks.

I personally love my low hanging p***y lips and my boyfriend likes it even more. But, I think that likening it or not is very individual… I would let my boyfriend discover that on its’ own – I don’t think that he has told size of his penis, right?? Just relax… I believe he’ll like it. After al, meaty labia looks very sexy in panties – I don’t think that there is any guy who will disagree…

Let him discover it himself. He will like it, most guys do.

I've always thought that "meaty women" have the most beautiful pussies
in the world...
i'ts so fun to suck on them and play with them for hour's while having oral sex!!
I hate it when there's just a "slit with no lips"... you women out there
with big labia's should be happy to be blessed with big lips.
When i go swimming, you can always tell the meaty "normal" women apart from the "unnormal" ones by the little "bulge in their crotches" and then i can't come out of the water because of my huge hard-on!!
there's nothing more sexy about a woman than a huge labia!!
if your man say's anything else, he's a fool!!

yeaaaaaah, thickerer !!!!

Mr. Cameltoe

I as a guy love a meaty labia!

R u boys serious about thinking "meaty labia" are hot!!!? Just wondering cuz im getting ridiculed bout mine to the point this past week I have spent all my extra time researhing surgeons to get them "cut."!!!!! :-( :-(

Don't cut them off! 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

who ever was ridiculing you about your is obviously not a nice person and has issues of there own!
no nice person would say anything nasty about your physical appearance especially if it is something as private as that!
i say ignore them and let them know how imature they are being!

Ladies, ladies ladies,

I wish god gave you a lesson on self esteem. Girls with big labia are the "BEST"!!!! Think of it like this...... If a guy goes down on you, and doesn't like your lips in his mouth. I bet he sucks at what he's doing to you. A guy that loves what you have...... Well I bet you can tell he likes it. I don't date girls with small lips. WHAT'S THE POINT???? Love your body. Love your lips. And if your man doesn't like them. I bet you don't enjoy him going down on you anyway because he doesn't know what he's doing. BIg lips are iin.... I wish I could line up a few girls and show you how much I love them.... LOL.

You are blessed. Dont get surgery some lucky guy is going to find you and be in heaven. If a guy doesnt appreciate what you got he doesn't deserve you cause there is nothing sexier. Guys that like to go down want something to suck on along with the clitoris.

Believe me that guys like it.
Don't use girls from Playboy as an example. They're as fake as they come.
There is alot of nude sites out there, like Met-Art.com that features natural women, and more than half of the girls have a large labia.

Aaron

It is really sad to hear that some woman are thinking of intim surgery when having a big/meaty/long labia. The majority of men think this this i more sexy than a tiny labia.

Be Proud of your bodies, we don't want them as they are in the magazines or in TV.

A Man

It's a Catch-22. Visualy, I think it's more pleasing having a clean looking slit. However, big lips are more fun for a guy giving oral. Once your banging, the lips don't matter at all. When i was younger I didn't care much for big lips, but I am more turned on by them now. You'll probably have better sex, as you have more area for your nerve endings. There's just more to stimulate.

have fun.

Let him find out for himself. :-S

What you feel is the most important thing -- beauty is in the eye of the beholder & no one sees your 'bits' more than you. It is hard for me to imagine surgery to remove what I consider to be a wonderful beauty attribute -- fascinating and lovely. Everyone has their own view of beauty -- yours counts the most. Be happy!