ok so i have longish labia n i do NOT like them they make me feel uncomfortable with guys and wen im whereing certain clothes/bathingsuits and especially wen i start cheer next year ive even been thinkning about not doing it jus for that reason.....n i really want to....i jus want to get rid of them or even lessen them that wud b good! ive did mi research n ive seen no way to tightn the inner labia without surgery, and there is NOOOO way i can get surgery.....dont have the money or mi parents wont let me anyway.....plz help me i dont want any advice on respect yourself beczuae thats not going to change how embarresed i feel.....i dont mean to b rude but i really need another alternative.....i jus want to b MORE normal.....plz help!

I have to ask you why the heck do you want to resize your labia, you should know that the ladies today just want to have big labia, this became a hip and the end of labia shame came! It became incredibly sexy, the women with protruding vulvas with large inner labia. I would suggest to reconsider your decision of resizing it, as it could be a wrong decision, you know. For me, having large labia doesn’t make a difference, I mean, we are all different and thus we all love different things. Maybe someone would like your big labia while others won’t. But as it’s the problem with you, it’s you who doesn’t like the way it looks, you just don’t rush into decisions or making some steps when it’s the matter of changing the size of your vulva. Don’t be crazy to something you might regret later. Ok? I bet you will find a guy that will like it just the way it is, don’t you worry.

There is no way, short of surgery, that you can tighten your labia without surgery.

If this is something you want you will have to consider it when you are an adult, or have the necessary funds.

It's been theorized that men find large, pouty, bee-stung lips on a woman so sexually stimulating because they "mirror" the woman's. . .ahem . . .lower lips. Large, aroused genitals on either sex signal sexuality and availability on a level that's a lot more primitive than that which Hustler's lighting and makeup directors are working at.

Leave 'em alone. Letting some cosmetic surgeon carve up your lady parts so that they look more like the kind that are getting more "face time" in wank mags is only going to leave you scarred, in a lot of ways, and I will say from experience that guys really dig two things: female genitalia that is offered generously and sincerely to them, and a mellow and hang-up-free lady doing the offering. I don't think surgery is going to accomplish either of those for you.

I see many labia each day in an office practice. They come in all shapes and sizes. None are abnormal in the absence of disease. They all look good and serve their purpose. Please do not think that large ones are ugly or abnormal. In my years of practice I have only had one woman ask if hers were "larger that normal". Many women with small ones would swap with you if possible. I asked my husband if he thinks size matters to most men. He did not think they would care one way or the other. Some might like larger ones during sexual play and I suspect your boyfriend will not say anything to hurt your feelings. If so maybe he is the wrong type of fellow.

I am 19 years old and I just had a baby 5 months ago. Since I became pregnant, my labia majora (outer lips) hang down so far it looks to me like I could have a penis. As if thats not bad enough, my labia minora is huge and saggy as well. I talked to my Dr. about reduction and he said it would be a good idea. Insurance pays for most of it. [/img][/url]

i have just had labia removal done three weeks ago and im so happy with the result.... for the first time in my life i like to look at my geetile area and it looks so pretty now.
I really feel that to go through life with labia you are not happy with is a waste. i am 46 and sexually active abnd i finally feel free.... dont be afraid its worht the bit of pain :-D :-D

I am a 19 year old college student who has never been comfortable with my genitals. I always knew that mine appeared to be different but never really thought about getting surgery. I was researching it on the interenet and saw before and after pictures and I was so shocked and so jealous! I hate the way I look in a bathing suit because of them and I am very uncomfortable with males because of it. Is there a certain age limit for this surgery? And about how much does it cost?

you guys are too much sometimes
and who is this guy reading ladies labia forums lol

ok... that comment was unusful and totaly wrong, sorry buddy but a large minor labia does not mean you have had plenty of intercoarse. Everyone is different, the size can be from genetics, pregnancy, but not because you are sexually active!

My opinion is...Leave those labias alone...If your concern is what others will think about your big labias, then take a word of advice, there are many men that like a meaty vagina instead of just some boring slit. If it is YOU that is uncomfortable,then you must do what makes you happy. Surgery is the only means to make your labia smaller. Be sure to think this through before doing. You will be one less woman that has those great big labis many of us men love.

i does agree if you want surgery just wait till you have funds and get it done, if this will enchance your confidents then go
for it

hi,
i am 13 years old and i am uncomfortable with this excess skin hanging from my labia. is there and non-surgical way that i can get rid of this? i am not sexually active or anything. i have had this problem for about 4 years. i dont like it rubbing against my skin when i get out of the shower. and the GYN doesnt wanna mess with it because she said it might grow into my body. my opinion, i have been growing for 4 years and it hasnt changed. it makes me self concious, and i dont like looking at it when i got to the bathroom. it completely discusses me. please tell me what i can do to get rid of this. i am begging. please. i dont want anything to hurt. like no scissors, no surgery. ): i dont like this. i just want to be normal.

p.s.- just think about it, if you were me, and it never grew into your body and you didnt have the money and one day you wanted to be sexually active.... wouldnt you fel self concious just like me? i dont like the look of it at all. please write something that you think will make it go away as soon as possible.

xoxo- dezzie

Hi, my name is Tiffany and I am 17 years old. I live in Belgium in the Ardennes near the German border, in a small village. We have a little girls "gang" here, because the next big city is soo fae away, so we have fun here, partly in nature - we have swamps here - and we often swim in the small swamp lakes. None of us is lesbian, but we all love to have sex together and since we are a girls "gang" there are no boys. But mutual sex with other girls is hust a bit better than having petting with a guy.

I do not agree with you, that big inner lips do not come from extensive sexual activity. Some of the girls that felt some need to strech their p***y, because they had experiences with larger than normal male parts, had to find out, that by streching p***y, the inner lips strech out, but they stay that streched, and even we girls say that is does no longer looks cute, but is rather saggy, rimpled, worn out, in one word, it looks like the have sex day and night.

One girl, she is 19, has had a surgery, and it looks really good now, so that she now can go to the disco pantless.

We have one girl in our gang, she is 12 years old and she for sure has not have any sex now and she has very large inner lips, that hang out of her slit about 2 inches. Her inner lips nevertheless are not flabby, but rather firm. She has a large clit shaft and a glans that looks like a small penis. She likes it, to be different! So she is ok.

I like my still girlie like slit. I dont have inner lips till today. Only a small beginning, coming from my clit, maybe 1 inch. But I never till today did insert something into my p***y, except small tampons on my period days.

To the girl that started this thread: You can push your lips inside your p***y, if you are no virgin any more. The other way is, to roll them up, and put them between your outer lips. That should at least help you to go swimming. And for the gym, a tight panty could help you there.

But believe me, I like girls with big inner lips. I think, we could have a lot of fun together

You ladies need a man's perspective on this subject, and not some adolescent, either. As a very mature (maybe even rather old?) male I think I can fill that order. Look, almost all men -at least almost all heterosexual men -at least those without "issues" regarding women and sexuality- are very positively attracted to labia, and large, meaty, long labia are especially attractive. You might not see them that way, but then you aren't a man, are you? Labia are part of what we identify as with as the feminine anatomy. If you want to look asexual, like a child's doll, go ahead and have them trimmed.

Do you want to be attractive to men or to other women? And if it's other women, chances are they'll be attracted to the parts of you that define your femininity just as a man would be. As for what you look like in a bathing suit when a "camel toe" is evident, you look to us like a female. The more camel toe, the more attractive you appear. Nice labia also are wonderful to touch and even more wonderful to lick, suck, and nibble. Realize that when you are sexually excited, the labia engorge and may even open like the petals of a flower, a visual invitation for your partner. Evolution (or our creator -whichever you choose to believe) has shaped the female body and adapted this feature specifically for this purpose. To any well adjusted male, engorged, splayed labia are a thing of beauty (why do you think so many men spend so much time staring at "crotch shots" in porn magazines and on the Internet?).

Keep in mind that the labia play an important role in your own enjoyment of sex. They tug on the clitoris when your partner's penis slides between them, enhancing its stimulation; they are full of nerve endings and a woman can be brought to orgasm by having them stimulated alone. Finally, they help direct and confine the flow of urine and female ejaculate (something you, if you and your partner are lucky, you will experience when you are more sexually adjusted and involved as full adults) more neatly toward their target.

Bottom line, I wholeheartedly discourage any woman from undergoing labiaplasty, especially if she is young and not had sufficient opportunity to learn to appreciate her love petals. Or if her boyfriend is either too immature or poorly adjusted to appreciate them. Chances are overwhelmingly high you will marry someone entirely different, and he may well have appreciated your original p***y lips. But if he loves you, he will probably tell you -and believe- yours are perfect, no matter what. And you are perfect, right now. Just the way you are.