Hey people.. I'm 14 and weigh around 73kgs.. :-( Basically, last year when I weighed 69, I was 13 and I urged to lose weight throughout the summer holidays and reached to around 59 kgs.. or 61.. :-D But when school started, I started getting busier and the exercise plan dropped.. My food was perfect though, I took tons of fruits to school for recess and lunch and exercised on the weekend.. But overtime it stopped and I started back gaining weight via junk food :-( And I had the best flexibility to exercise but since we have moved to a house from an apartment, it's quite harder.. Its a new place, so I could go for a run but I'm self conscious.. So i think what people will think about me.. Thats a main problem for me.. :L I used to play tons of basketball at my old place (nearby my apartments) and no one was there, and I felt safe, but here there are basketball courts around 2k's away, but my parents aren't home usually so they can't drive me, and they are too overprotective to let me walk/jog there.. :L So if anyone has some excellent food options and exercises that can be done around the home that are very well effective? Thank you.. :-)

Oh, you live in a house! You are so blessed! There are so many things you can do in and around your house. Find a hobby. Gardening perhaps? Or if you prefer some garage hobby. Ride a bike to that basketball court. 2 km that's nothing, it's like 20 minutes of fast walk, though I would understand your parents if you live in some dangerous neighborhood. Two years ago I lost 12 kg (26.4 lbs) in 55 days thanks to UN diet. Have you ever heard about that diet?

April O. wrote:

Yes I understand, but here our background is completely dirty. Because we built a house, there is just mud so there is nothing to do :L And we live in a really nice area and its not dangerous at all, but my parents are overprotective so thats the reason I can't go out. I have never heard of the UN Diet..:O i might search it up.. :) Thanks!

Well, that's even better! If your background is completely dirty and there's only mud, you can make a project what it should look like ant talk to your parents about it. And we're back to the gardening idea! You'll need some high quality organic soil, some flower and grass seeds. Starting plants from seed isn't rocket science. It will be fun and that work will make your background pretty and will help you lose weight.