im 16 male..
i want to know if my girlfriend's hymen will bleed more if we have intercourse of she'll masturbate until her hymen breaks..
anything would be helpful
im planning to have sex with her for the first time (we are both virgins)
also anything to give me advice about the first time we have sex(about my penis going in or anything would be helpful)
thanks

hi ! dont worry the first time isnt always the best it can be very scary at first i think you should maybe try to lie down with each other naked first to get used to seeing each others naked bodys then i reccomend you talk about sex and think more of it as making love as you should love each other if your going to lose your virginity.
the womens hymen is at the top of her vagina it is usually broken due to the usage of tampons !!! there may be no bleeding atall when you make love if so you finger her first by inserting your finger inside her vagina all the way and move it up and down you could break her hymen this way if she has one she may not though if she has used tampons just ask her if she has ! when you go to make love let her get ontop of you first time this way she can place your penis inside her herself and she can control the depth of penetration try this and if you at any time want to get ontop keep your penis inside and roll over dont worry you will be fine best of luck xx