i am due to have my boobs enlarged on the26 july i just found out i am pregnant maybe 1 to 2 weeks i have paid already and still want to go ahead whats the best thing to do

I would NOT do this if I were you. Your breasts will NOT heal correctly due to them enlarging through your pregnancy! Also since you will be put under this is NOT good for the baby. It takes upto 6 - 8 weeks for your breasts to heal and for you to be able to use your arms ect. So that is the EXACT same time that your breasts start growing and are TERRIBLY sore!!!! So can you imagine dealing with not only the soreness from being pregnant but also dealing with the soreness from the operation. PLUS I doubt that your surgeon would even go ahead with the operation, because what they told me is that after they put the stitiches in and you get pregnant the breast tissue looks like cottage cheese because where they did the stitches the fat comes out of it. So obviously it is up to you, but You ARE going to get bigger breasts! Just naturally!!! Then I would wait till after the baby is born and you have finished breast feeding THEN you will REALLY need them to be done. Your call of course. Good luck and health!