I was raped a few months ago and was set on again by another man a few weeks back although it wasnt actual rape the last time but I was still forced to have something done to me against my will and now Ive lost all confidence in men....Every boy/man I've been with have hurt me emotionally and/or physically and now I am quite turned off by men and am more attracted to girls....I was Bi curious for a long time and still havent been with a girl but I feel that I cant trust the opposite sex..Now I dont know if Im being more attracted to girls because it's in me or if it's another sign of being so emotionally*** up!! I've run away already,self harmed and I am depressed..for all I know it could be because of whats happened me...what am I to do? I cant sleep at night without reliving whats happened..cant close my eyes and I see my rapists face in my mind...hear is voice,his threats and I cant enjoy masterbation and I'm ashamed to admit,I'm afraid of sex now and of men/boys in general :-'( I cant talk to my parents about how I feel cause I dont want to upset them and I'm so embarrassed... I often cry when I'm alone,nearly every day,dont really have anyone else I an actually sit down beside and tell them how I feel :-'(

**Edited by moderator**

It's amazing, but talking to someone really helped me out--even though I had myself convinced that talking about it would let being raped take over my life, it ended up being more beneficial than just pretending like it never happened. My advice is to find someone you can talk to--a counselour, a psychologist, or even a friend--and just... talk. Sometimes just telling someone about it takes a load off.

As for being bicurious... well, others may agree with me, but my philosophy is to try anything that's legal if you feel like it. If you find yourself being attracted to girls, go with that. You may find that actually you don't like it much, you may find that it's a perfect fit, or you may find that you can take it or leave it, or a whole host of other options.

Good luck. :-)

Thank you :-)

well i carnt help you with the rape situation but i sed to be bi curious and i did try it with a girl and i did enjoy it but i do enjoy it more with a boy!!!!! i have a boyfriend and i have told him that i have done stuff with females and he doesnt mind.( well what male wouldnt) haha
but all i can say is ur always going to be curious your whole life if you dont go try it. good luck x