I have a rash on the tip of my penis thats like a purpleish color and like a bump on my shaft, Im 18 and still a virgin... im very scared can anyone help me figure out what is wrong please...?

ok i dont know wht this cld be, not a std which is a good thing.

but u need to consider other symptoms like hard to pee or like of cum if and when u jerk off which i knows a bit weird but doesnt matter. also do u get any stomah aches, apperently they can be realted to somethings.

A purple-ish rash on top of the penis may be nothing more than over stimulation of the penis during masturbation, or it may be nothing. It's hard to say without a proper examination.

A bump on the shaft could be anything from a vein valve doing it's job, to a cyst, or a wart, or a moisquito bite...

I would suggest you go see a doctor for an examination by a trained pair of eyes. The doctor has seen it all and can advise you better than I can.

Come back and let us know what the doc says.