I started getting latley under my armpit around my bra line and down pimples and spots and I am not sure how to stop them they are painful like pimples and uncomfortable any ideas would be great

Hello princess1215

Pimples and spots can be for various reasons, one of them being hormonal changes and then hygeine - change your bra [if you switched over to a new bra with a different fabric, maybe you are allergic], wear a fresh bra [washed and clean]. Go without a bra for a few days, wash the area with warm water and mild soap. If you can shave the armpit area, so much the better. Good luck

no change in my bra wearing the same thing for a while now, been trying to wear a new one every day, and its not the armpit area its right under the arm pit so even though i shave it thats not going to help, i wash the area with soap and water constantly but i assume its just from the sweat i just only wish what i cud do to stop it and i don't see myself going with out a bra ;)

no update same as when i posted last