I have developed primary raynaud's few years ago and it has become more complicated than I ever thought. The thing is that I developed raynaud's affecting earlobes besides ears so I am now very concerned if this disease could cause some further complications for it seems like it is spreading –it first was limited on my hands and feet area and lately it has spread on my face and now I actually have this raynaud's situation affecting my earlobes besides ears. Do you think this is normal for I really have hard time dealing with these tingling sensations and my ears now are persistently red and swollen?

I don't know for earlobes but I also am diagnosed with raynauds affecting my ears besides my nose and cheeks and I know very well this unpleasant tingling sensations so I suppose it is common having earlobes besides ears symptoms in raynauds but still you may discuss it with your doc for if it spreads that fast it may be the sign of some more serious raynaud's disease complication, who knows so you better check this out with a doc.