it is been for more than three years now I was diagnosed with scleroderma and so far I was managing dealing with my skin scaring effectively for I was regular with my minocin treatment but recently I have developed some numbness and pain in my hand and feet fingers whose color has changed also and turned into blue like color almost persistently. Anyway what I am concerned over if my scleroderma condition could have induced those raynaud’s symptoms for at least to me it looks like I might have developed raynauds.

It may easily be so for raynauds is very likely to develop in patients with scleroderma and if your hand and feet fingers persist than I advice you go have some further medical exams just to determine whether your scleroderma induced raynauds in your case. And if so you should start with raynauds treatment involving calcium channel blockers –this treatment is about to be one of the best especially in patients with scleroderma that have developed raynauds so they are actually in bigger risk of developing skin ulcers and those calcium channel blockers are about to heal or reduce skin ulcers condition.