I am desperate for my raynaud phenomena led to skin ulcers, help!!!! it is been for years now I am being diagnosed with raynauds phenomena and I have done almost everything to prevent myself –I stopped smoking and am regular with exercise and am dressing warmly but lately it seems like my raynauds phenomena symptoms got much worse than ever for I never had these skin ulcers and I am sure my raynauds phenomena led to it so I would really appreciate someone help me with this-what I should be doing?

It is more likely your raynauds phenomena turn into its more serious form which led to skin ulcers. The same thing had happened to one of my colleague and he ended up moving in warmer place and was prescribed also some meds I think alpha blockers but ever since he had these skin ulcers he started thinking of having nerve surgery for practically in more severe raynauds syndrome it may come to the blockage of the arteries which is your case I guess and the usual result may be skin ulcers or even worse gangrene and that is very hard to treat but anyway you my try also with biofeedback –my colleague swears it is helping him and I know he is now also taking vitamin B-3 more known as niacin which makes blood vessels dilate in which manner blood flow to the skin is being increased. Anyway I know that having skin ulcers whose underlying problem is actually raynaud phenomena related than it is no joke and you should go see a doc right away.