I'm really getting concerned... I'm really fed up right now. I've been sick for 4 weeks now. The first day and second hit me really hard. I couldn't concentrate, forgot things I was doing all the time, had nausea, really bad joint pain, but my appetite was still normal. About a week later a massive appetite hit me and I lost 3 pounds in a week despite eating like a pig, and now at week 4 I've gained it back. When I don't eat, I feel nauseous. I also want to sleep all the time, I had major fatigue. It's getting a little better but I'm still feeling wiped out. Still getting joint pain. Hip pain and leg pain especially, and I'm getting a lot of pains in my shoulders. I switched to Alesse bc pills in May this year and I think it's possible that it's that. I didn't get cramps before my period like I always do, and my period came a day late and it was really like which is really abnormal for me. Usually it's super heavy. Especially the first day. I need to pee frequently, but after my period stopped, a day later I started getting spotting after I pee. I'm still having it. I always need to go pee. Gassy and sensitive to spicy foods which isn't like me. Somedays my food tastes really bland or even water will have a really strong taste. Sense of smell was intense the first week now it's gone away... Now I'm getting bad cramps that feel like they're burning as well as ones that feel tingly/numb-ish, predominantly on my left side. I've taken 2 pregnancy tests, most recent one was 4 days after my period started. I feel nauseous after eating too sometimes, and I'm always feeling lightheaded. My doctor is testing me through the blood this week for mono, pregnancy, thryoid problems, and he's taking a blood count. I checked my blood sugar, it's been fine, so has my blood pressure. I've also been getting pains in my lungs. My boyfriend and I always put the condom on last minute and I miss pills now and then but not often. When I do I take it in the morning (I take my pill at 9pm). What do you think could be the problem? I feel pregnant and everything but the periods aren't adding up but I feel super bloated since a few days after my period stopped and I wasn't even bloated on my period last week. What the heck is going on with me? My doctor also said I could have an anixety problem that needs medication and he's referred me to a psychiatrist.

good luck my dear, i am going through ivf and hope all works this time. my 4th round. hope hope and prayer prayer it works this time.

This sounds just like me at the moment been like it for 4 weeks don't know what's up Neva felt like this before, I've had 3 children an dont no if it is a pregnancy as I was fine on all children.