I signed up for this site becuase I want to know if anyone else feels like this... Im a 19 year old girl that has had a good life but i feel depressed and unsure about alot of things. I get depressed for a couple days every month or so. I work part time, live on my own and take 3 university courses.. that would stress any teenager a little bit, but I dont know how to deal with things. I had a serious relationship with a bisexual man until recently.. he was not a good boyfriend and always worked to change me. I could never be myself and he didnt care how much he hurt me.. now I have a really awesome boyfriend now, who im having trouble being with. I care about him alot but its almost like I loose emotions every couple days where I really dont care If he stays or goes. I dont like realtionship and have a hard time with boys... im uncomforatble and awkward with myself and how I feel about them. I was sexually assulted for 5 or more years from the time i was about 3 until 8. I cant really remember that young but I think it started about then... anyway I dont know if this is a side effect of being molested. I have always been sexually permiscious.. sex really doesnt mean that much to me. Relationships make my life feel unbalanced.. i go from happy to depressed.. and im stressed. I really want someone to love and share myself with.. but i dont feel like im whole.  Is there something wrong with me??do people that have not been molested feel this way?

I've never been molested and I'm the same away about relationships,I'm not sure what is wrong though,been trying to figure it out myself, maybe you should go to a psychiatrist,don't know if it would help but it's worth a try.

I have never been through what you have. I am sorry that happened, but I do feel that you need to talk to someone.

Same here. Except for a few details. I attend both college & highschool, had a horrible bisexual boyfriend and now have a great one(who is not bisexual) and I have trouble dealing with things as well. The only thing I can come to terms with is : It Is What It Is.

The truth is that you never feeling good enough, depressed, being sexually permiscuious, and having significant others that treat u like garbage are all side effects of being molested as a child! The only thing that taught you was that you were a sex object and that is the only way to get someone to love you and that your opinion doesnt matter and that the way that you feel needs to be hidden. On the upside now that you know this you can change. The first step to this is acknowledging what happened to you and looks to me like u have already done that! And the next thing is telling yourself that this is NOT YOUR FAULT. You seem like a smart woman and i think you should work on yourself spiritually and only let someone be with u sexually if you think they deserve to be, set your standards high. Believe me it doesnt hurt! I think you would benefit from yoga, meditation and having someone to talk to on a regular basis. Good luck and your doing great!