Hello!
My name's Adam Smith.
I'm a 14 year old male and I live in Canada.

Well, here's my question. Do I need parental consent to buy condoms ( Because safe sex is fun sex! ) or Lubricant ( Slippery sex. yay! )? Me and my girlfriend have been getting pretty serious, and I think she may want to have sex with me in the near future. Just to be safe, and have a good time, I want to be prepared with condoms and Lubricant.

I also, frequently masturbate. I find that sometimes my girlfriend can't please me in all of my needed ways, and fulfill all of my needed desires, so I of course, like any "normal" ( I use normal as a team referring to the majority percent of teenagers. ) teenager, masturbate. I sometimes use my leather couch I have in my room, to sit on while I watch tv, to masturbate. I place my penis between the two cushions and use some "Lube" I found in the bathroom. The current "lube" i use is hand lotion, which smells horrible ( one of the downsides ) although it is smooth, makes my penis feel like a million bucks and makes it un-dry and such.

Anyways, My main questions are, Can a 14 year old male in Canada buy Condoms and Lubricant without his mother/father knowing/giving consent at Shoppers Drug Mart? I mean I know they have condoms there...Anyways.

Thanks for any insight everyone!
Keep on masturbating for the good of the world! :-P

Well Adam, I'd assume so, since the are shelved, usually meaning not parent or guardian consent is need. The same with the lube. So I think you should be alright, especially since most teens 'like' talking to thier parents about this kinda stuff.

i have one doubt.. i read all mesags reg masturbation in many sites actually like anyother am not doing it by myself but its happening by itself for 1-2 times a day sometimes it is not all happening for a week... after it winds i feel like my bottom part of stomach is paining... is there anything wrong going inside mine.....[

hi im anonymous 17 year old

ill tell u lubrication is the most important thing

u can use- personal lubricant, ky jelly (find it any store walmart etc) glycerin, also any oil (EXCEPT canola dont use canola its toxic) u can use vegetable oil or olive.

lotion is good but use only when necessary because it has toxins can irritate the penis organs.

lubricants u can buy there the best.

also i recommend watching porn and masturbating which is what i do, your gonna get more pleasure.

also dont get carried away masturbation isnt a good thing but i myself got addicted cant stop

try doing it 1-3 times a week no more

because sometimes i do it to much my muscles hand and penis get sore.

good luck

ahmed

Actually, masturbation from what I have heard my whole life is a good thing. It exercises your penis muscles, allowing further projection of sperm and doesn't let you down when in the moment. Does, kinda, make your dominant arm a lot stronger if you're like this guy ;)