Hello. About two weeks ago I had two small pimples practically right next to each other near my mouth. The white heads have since gone, but the red bumps are still there, with what looks like holes where the white heads. I don't know whether these are still pimples or what to do with them. Any ideas?

If in doubt, check it out. I'd suggest a visit to your doctor, as they don't sound like normal acne.

I have been having the same problem. They starts off small and sore then they gets bigger and turn into a hole that has to be treated with ointment. They tends to leave an ugly scar. Besides it takes forever to go away. It is a form of herpes. So if you have not been check you need to have a special test that test herpes. They forms in clusters at times. Try not to pick at them or they will leave you with a ugly face. Nothing  seems to make them go away but time. I have tried everything and nothing works. I did notice if I drink water continuously that it helps your skin to stay clear. Hope this helps.

Do you still have this issue with you face? The worst thing to do is to continue to take antibiotics. As it will look like it is getting better but a few days later it will come even worse. The antibiotics is killing all the good bacteria in you digestive system and this is only the start of your problems. I am an Essential Oil expert. And I work with the best Essential oil company in the world. I guarantee you will not have any side effects or health issues once you start using these oils. You can ingest, apply and inhale them with zero damage to your system. The company with give you a full refund if they do not work. But you have to give it time. This is not a quick fix but it is a permanent fix. Please let me know and I will advice you on the protocol and how to get started. It is not costly and you can join and get the oils for a lessor price.