im 15 and started dating a girl a year older. she has had sex with 3 other guys she took my virginity about 2 weeks ago and we have been doing it a lot since. we have had unprotected and protected sex and they appeared after the first time.she shaves and i dont and she is usually on top and our skin rubs against eachother. i thought they were ingrown hairs because on a few,but not all of them, there was white where the hair came out. i tried popping them and it made them hurt more so i plucked the hairs with tweezers.now im sure they arn't ingrown hairs.  it itches a lot and i cant help scratching. which is obviously making it worse because i got it on my penis after itching it. it kinda burns in the shower.i got more bumps after sex today.there are darker colored ones on my penis head which i dont think is good.there is one where my boxers waist is and bumps are spreading up towards it. wherever our skin rubs against each other down there theres bumps .she doesnt have any bumps though.. im worried its something serious and i want to get help to cure it but i dont want to talk to my parents because they dont know im not a virgin..ive been puting witch hazel on it and aloe vera which i dont think is helping:/ any tips to help me find out what it is and how to cure it would be much appreciated. thanks

sounds a lil like herpes... some people are carriers but dont show them but it does not mean they are not infected i think you should see the doctor