Ok so about 5-6 weeks ago I noticed one small red bump in the middle of my balls. Now 5-6 weeks later there are more itchy bumps and they have multiplied and gotten bigger. I've done a lot of research on my own and read that herpes outbreaks last 1-3 weeks but the bumps I have have been there for nearly two months. Also there is no pus or white head on the bumps, they more resemble a mosquito bite. I have tried to pop them but nothing happens. They just get more irritated and grow in size. There is no pain involved just a severe itch.

what could it be?

Hi unknown, do not try to pop any more of these! When you try to pop something like this you could actually cause an infection so I think that you should be careful. It is possible that this is a rash brought on, that it could possibly be something like that. I think that you need to see a doctor about this because it will probably not clear up on its own and being itchy cannot be pleasant. Let me know what the doctor says okay?

I have had one of these before there not to bad.