Hi I am 16 and have had sexual intercourse but not since last year, I cannot tell my parents about. I am experiencing red bumps around ny genital area. It alsi started to hurt wheen I pee so my mom assumed it was just a bladder infection and gave me urinary infection pills to take. I am now peeing blood and the pain is worse than ever. I feel like i have a rash and experiencing chills.What should I do My mother will not take me to the doctors and if she does and I say Im not sexually active what are they going to say? Help me please..

sounds like an STD. I think its best if you just come clean to your mom about it and go to the doctor right away !

This is what you do: 1) take a form of id, insurance, a friend (for company) and yourself... find a hospital (skip school if you have to) and make sure you have plenty of time to waste (3hours)... 2) walk into the emergency room and ask to see a doctor (at the counter). They will ask you questions like: your name, birthday, insurance ect... your symptoms and why you need a doctor .. an emergency contact #, address ect.. (Don't worry, they won't call your parents or find where you live.. its just for the record) 3) You'll have to sign a form (allowing them to treat you &giving them permission to send the bill to your insurance) ... (YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY ON THE SPOT... BUT YOU WILL NEED MONEY TO FILL YOUR PRESCRIPTION LATER ON) 4) Once you give them all your info, they'll print you a hospital wrist band & ask you to wait in the waiting area.. 5) When your name is called, a nurse will check all your vitals ... & ask about your symptoms .... DON'T LIE... Just be honest... they won't be sending your info to your personal doctor lol... the only people who will know what you've said is the nurse & the doctor ... NEXTTT 6) The nurse may direct you to another waiting area until you see the Doc... When you do, Tell them whats going on, they'll run some tests (some may be very uncomfortable), they'll diagnose you & write you up some prescriptions ... 7) The Doctor may also suggest that you see another doctor... just for a check up & print you a referral with your prescriptions (you don't have to go, just throw it away when you leave)... Fill your prescription(s) and begin to heal.. 8) LASTLY Never EVER EVER EVERRRRR Do that stupidness again!!! If your old enough to make "grown decisions", you NEED to be smart about it... USE PROTECTION!!!! Its VERY possible for a guy to carry an STD without knowing it, and you'd be stuck with it for LIFE! ... -If he doesn't bring the condoms, you don't have to have sex or you can start bringing them yourself! End of story... Hope this helped.. xo

Just curious....did you get it checked out yet?  Wishing you the best!