I'm a 21-year-old male, and for the last few months, from time to time, I get these pimples on my crotch, just above my penis, sometimes just tiny and some are big just like ones you would get on your face. Once in a while I get them on my thighs. As of recently, I noticed a lot of tiny little red dots (pimples I believe) down my thighs, which have spread down to my knees. There is no discomfort, other than slight itchiness, but it has me very worried. I have only had sex with one girl, protected, and I'm sure she was clean. When I was still a virgin I would get a pimple here & there on my crotch but it would be gone in a matter of days. Now it just seems to be worse, but I only trim my pubes maybe once a month. I don't think I have an STD, but I work outside in the sun all day, boxers & jeans covering my legs, and I sweat like crazy. Is this the cause? I still slightly deal with acne on my face from the past 8 years, but now my crotch area is getting more pimples than my face does now. Is sweat the cause of this??? Please help!!!!

I would like an answer for this as well

I also suffer from these pimples on my thighs, i find that they are caused when my groin area becomes too hot and sweats. Before i finish in the shower i cool my thighs groin and but area with cold water. yes this is discomforting however it prevents sweating in that area after the shower. staying away from caffine and alcohol also helps. i hope these tips help

I have a similar condition where i have large pimples filled with puss on my upper inner thigh on both sides of my scrotum. I am 17 and I have had sex yet so can somebody help! I worried

Its just from sweating. Dont worry. If you are, go to your family doctor.