Having that black/red gooey substance is totally regular don't be nervous your uterus is just getting rid of an egg. At least you know everything is running fine.:-|

So this morning i had a whitish red jelly stuff come out im on my period, ive had sex before ,and im taking depo i have had my period since i was 12 n im 17 now what is it ?

I have the same thing as u n I haven't had sex I wonder why do I have the red gooey blood I have it right now what could I do wat is the gooey thing

i have the red gooey blood to does that mean that i am pregnant or becoming pregnant i haven't had sex ever in my life i am just 15 and have my period right now what do i do%-)

Same thing happened to me

Ok their was this girl that wrougt I'm 12 and haven't had sex yet and red gooey stuff is coming out does that mean I am becoming pregnant
So to answer her question no sweet pea you are not pregnant If you did not have sex yet
Hope that helped

I'm 13and I'm having this same problem I thought something was wrong with me and was really scared someone plz tell me what wrong with me:-) :-)

There is NOTHING wrong with you.

The red gooey stuff will come out during your period for most of your entire life. It's completely normal. This is what a period is.

Remember, during your period you are not "bleeding". Nothing in your body has been cut and no vein is leaking. Menstual blood is the stuff that's been hanging around in your uterus for the past 21 days. There's no air in there, so the blood doesn't get dry or hard, but it does bunch up, form little clots, turn weird colors (dark red, brown, even black). ... ALL PERFECTLY NORMAL.

Yes the gooey stuff you see is the warning sign that your period will begin soon. I remember distinctively when I was 11 that I used the ladies room and saw this and was alarmed. Days later I started my period. Each persons body is different which is why going to a health professional like your Gynaecologist is very important.

The gooey stuff is just blood. Your blood can coagulate when you don't change your pad for awhile. It is nothing to be alarmed of. It happens to everyone.

It's not usual

I'm 14 I've had this it's perfectly natural

Hi see your doc and ask for the pill it will regulate it for you. Hope I helped :) gl

your not pregnant if you havent had sex

Ummmm u have started your period if ur bleeding.