Ok, I'm almost at the end of my tether. Writing this is absolutely excruciating. Not in the way of painful, just annoying:

It all started a couple of days ago. Funnily enough I had drunk quite a lot of alcohol the night before (I'm 16). My hands started to lightly itch. I thought nothing of it at the time.
Then my chin started to itch too.

After a while of scratching, I noticed my wrist started forming a small red rash. Immediately I thought it was something I'd touched. After realising that wasn't the case, I thought maybe I'd had an allergic reaction but I'm still talking about it two days later which doesn't make it sound like one of those.

The rash got worse and the more I itched the worse it got. It was worse around the wrists at first but then I noticed other places had the same symptoms such as my eyelids, elbow joints, lower back, knees, feet and ankles.

It got even worse when places started to swell. It was my thumbs at first, when i tried to bend them, it felt weird. My fingers get the same sensation only not as bad. The worst is my feet though, it feels as though there's a layer of my fluid in between the skin layers which hurts when I walk because it is compressed. All these swollen areas also feel hot, tingly and extremely itchy.

My doctor prescribed me with some amoxycillin as my mum told him I had had a similar skin infection reaction before.
It seemed to work at first, because I woke up the next morning and it was bearable again. However, later that day, it's started again almost the same as before: red rashes with white lumps and swollen limbs.

Someone please put me out of my misery and tell me what this is!

Well if your mother's diagnosis is correct then it is fully possible that it's a staph infection. Have you had any cuts or anything recently or have you been in close physical contact with someone recently? It can be passed easily from one person to another and it sounds like your symptoms are pretty similar to it. If not, then I am not entirely sure. Does anyone else out there have any guesses?

Benadryl. Try it out next time as soon as itch starts.