im 16 years old and my nipples are really itchy and their red around the nipple part and their scaly and what could it be? :'(

Hello there! You have developed some annoying symptoms and there could be a few possible causes of your symptoms.

It could be eczema aka atopic dermatitis. It involves very dry and sensitive skin that can become red, itchy, flaky and discharge puss or clear liquid.

If the breasts are additionally tender, it could be mastitis, which is a bacterial infection of the breasts. Mastitis is really annoying but I think it could be easier treated than eczema.

The symptoms also remind of fungal infection but it is more common in breastfeeding moms not teenagers.

The last thing that comes to my mind is contact dermatitis, that occurs as a reaction to an irritant, like cloths, detergents used for washing or anything else you could have applies on your skin. However, I am not sure you would discharge puss.

In order to realize what is happening and get a proper treatment, it would be best if you saw a dermatologist or visited a breast clinic and had this figured out.

hi i am 13 and my nipples are really hurting and itchy. I took off my bra one day and it stained yellow. should i be worried? it really hurts and i have only started developing my breasts