Hi I am a 26 yr old that is on birth control pills. I have had hard, sore erect nipples for the last week - 2nd cycle of pills. I am on Trinesse - 3 levels of hormone pill. They are no longer as sore/sensitive or as erect as before. I'm now 6 days before my period. I have had some pinkish and brown discharge twice in very small amounts; 1 was pink and one was brown. My breasts are not sore. But the small bumps around my nipples are more prominent. I do not have flaky or itchy breasts either. I don't know if I could be pregnant or not since it's so close to my period. I don't know if the birth control pills could be having an effect on my hormone levels. I've been on birth control pills or some for of birth control - patch or ring - since I was 19. I don' t know what the chances are of me being pregnant. Any help would be appreciated.

IM 35 Years old and every month when i start my period i dont have sore breast anymore but this month 2 days into my period i have sore breast and nippels  and was wondering if i might be pregnant.  I usually have heavy pain but not this time.  with my first born i had a no pain period and a funny colour period and then after that i skipped my period and was actually 6 weeks pregnant.  Not sure if im pregnant now but hoping i am.  Is this hormone related or am i maybe pregnant?