I have noticed that my skin of my breast is very dry, so dry it flackes. They look like when you have a pimple and it is drying out, that is how it looks. Like it is healing and skin is growing. I tried lotion, creams, scrubs, and oils. but does not work. any suggestions?

This might be some kind of a dermatitis but it could also be due to the irritation from some soap or any other cosmetic products, like once happened to me, I starting using a new liquid soap which obviously didn’t did good to my skin and all of the sudden my breasts starting itching and they became slightly red, but luckily it lasted a short time when they started being dry and even more itchy. I actually didn’t do anything about it, I didn’t have the breast check and still I don’t know what actually happened to them. I believe I didn’t have the breast eczema as it usually causes some redness and burning nipples and areolas. This dryness just went away and now everything seems to be just fine. But I would always advice you to talk to your dermatologist as it might be the individual problem with no connections with mine. Good luck!