Hi, I have a BIG problem with red spots on my body. At first, they were only located on my chest, but know they have spread on my abdomen and arms. My doctor told me I have cherry angiomas and recommended me a laser treatment. I just wanted to hear from somebody with experience about that treatment?

Hi, those red spots, of the cherry angioma type, are medically insignificant problem, but they look bad. It`s a common skin disorder. The worse thing is that those red spots with time tend to increase (in size and number). So, after seeing a doc, I went to a diode laser treatment and I`m very pleased with the result, which is excellent. The red lesions are all gone, almost permanently. New red spots tend to form again, but that process could last for years. After using laser, red spots first become less red and form a small crust. The treatment is rapid, so it will take no time to get rid of those spots.

What causes these spots?