I think sometimes that my husband don't want to understand me. I always was the one who wanted to have honest and healthy relationship. I am trying to be tolerant, but I think he doesn't care much. When I asked him what he thinks about it, he says that there is no problem and I have great expectations from marriage. So, my question is how would you define a healthy relationship?

Well, I think that base for healthy relationship is truth, commitment, responsibility, and to appreciate yourself and your partner. But be careful keeping your thoughts about the relationship realistic. The relationship is not going to solve all of your problems. I believe a truly healthy relationship will consist of both partners who are interested in learning and expanding a relationship so that it continues to improve.

Hello there cheri,

Well when it comes to defining healthy relationship because people are different we think differently about the same things. You and your husband probably think differently about your marriage and that ends up by misunderstanding. You are upset naturally because you want him to understand your needs, desires and he can’t. they are simply different than we are, and in most cases they don’t have a clue what we want and why.

I hope that you will manage to find some balance in your marriage. Try to talk with your friends to compare their experiences. Maybe you will find out that they have similar problems as you do. Good luck and keep us posted about the progress.