I am professional handball player. I am constantly in training process, sometimes twice a day. Our competition schedule is very difficult; we travel almost every third day. You realize how stressful this type of life is for me, sometimes I have spasms that only injection can solve. We do have some relaxation massage program in club, but it seems that it is not enough for me. Can you recommend me some relaxation massage that will work?

I assume that your massage therapist is a professional one, just like you are in your sport. I do not think that he is doing anything wrong, but the cause of your problems could simply be over exhausted body. Stressed muscles in such a hard way that even relaxation massage cannot help you. You must get some more sleep than usually, and also consult your team doctor. There are some food supplements that could really help you.