Hello! I am about to move to San Francisco and I am planning on getting massage certificate so does anybody knows where in San Francisco I could find some good massage guide to help me one day in opening my private massage therapy practice for that is what I am planning.

Sure you can find some right San Francisco massage there, my sis went to San Francisco school of massage and that is where you could specialized in massage therapy it provides you the knowledge of clinical massage which you could be using as medical and even chiropractic support. If you decide to go to this San Francisco massage school you won't mistake for that is where from all of these well known San Francisco massagers have learned their knowledge and that is why they are so god. Anyway getting San Francisco massage certificate would be a proof for anybody that you could do your massage therapist work just perfect.