Hi there, I have a friend who is taking Ritalin. I am worried because I heard that one of the side effects of Ritalin is addiction. I would like to know if this is true or not. I bet that it is always hard to free yourself from any chemical substance. I would liker to hear your answer as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.

Yeah, I have to say that you are right. I was addicted. It was pretty hard for me especially in the first couple of days. Those days are still in my head. But luckily I had my family to support me in my fight. The most important thing is that the cure works, but if he isn’t lucky he might get addicted. I hope that he wont and the only thing I can do is to wish him best of luck.

yea dude ritilin is very addictive. i know i used to be on it for 2 yrss.one way to check if your friend is addicted,ask them for like 5 or so.if they are truely addicted they will say something like i only go a few left or some other excuse.oh yea if they are snorting them then its a problem.i dont know how ol you are but i know nobody likes a rat .but if you want to help call the parents or the doc.make it stops before itgets worse ive been addicted to speed and pain pills for 10yrs.well good luck