Please read through this even though it's long, I need some help

Hello, I am 16 years old, and at about the age where you are supposed to start retracting the foreskin my dad died. I have an older sister and a mother so I couldn't ask them. (I was shy). Recently I decided that it's time to start retracting it daily. I went to the bathroom yesterday, slowly and gently retracted, it hurt a bit but it felt like the glans was trying to come out. Today i decided to do it a bit more in the cost of pain, but as i retracted it started retracting itself . It was attached in a couple of places with the glans, but I was happy. Then I realised that the glans had some dirt , apparently called smegma, the foreskin created a ring around the glans, and the glans was a bit blueish, but most importantly, i could not put it back. About an hour has passed , the colour is kinda pink and blue, the common colour let's say, and only the part that is next to the ring is blue and hurts if I touch it. I still cannot put it back. If anyone could give a detailed analysis of what I should do and if I have a problem I would be quite happy, Thanks for your time 

Hey Jim first off let me start by saying I'm very sorry to hear about your dad. I know it can be incredibly hard to learn about sexual health or other areas without a male figure to talk to.  

Its a little hard to explain and get a et a good idea of what is going on because I can't see what your penis/foreskin looks like.   How much of your glans are you able to see ?  Were you trying to stretch your foreskin with an erection or when your penis was flaccid?

I see it's been 9 hours now so how is everything?

Has your foreskin gone back in place yet?

After many attempts I managed to put it back, it's ok. After doing some research I think I have a tight foreskin, especially some pictures reminded me of that.

Thank you first of all, I have put it back after many attempts, it's ok now, I don't feel pain.After some research I think I have a tight foreskin (that is how they described the type of foreskin I have in some articles). I cleaned off the smegma before putting it back. So I think I am fine now, thanks again for your time:D

So, should I continue doing this everyday, should I consult to a doctor? Thanks again

If you continue doing it every day it should become easier to do and looser in time. You can also stretch it by inserting two fingers in the opening and holding it as wide as you can without pain. Holding it like that for a few minutes every day will hasten the stretching. If you do it in the shower or bath it makes it easier when the skin is warm and wet.

I agree with njoy keep stretching an drew if your foreskin gets stuck retracted again try using some lotion personal lubricant or oil on the glans of your penis and see if it will help slide your foreskin back over