hello, i have a question, a few weeks ago my foreskin wouldn't wanna go all  the way down and it was too tight, it would hurt if i pulled it too hard. i heard from a friend that if i got into the habit of slowly pulling it every day it would get loose and it would be able to go down all the way. i started to do that and i can now pull the foreskin all the way down without feeling any pain. the foreskin covers most of the head of my penis leaving a few millimeters uncovered. i also hear that it would bother me when having sex. i wonder if you guys can give me some opinions and tips. would this affect my sexual life? the foreskin is loose enough to go down the only problem now is that it doesn't stay all the way down. it comes back and covers the head again. what can i do? thanks.

hey josem

the frenulum (which is the strip of skin on the underside of your penis. is that seem short? are you able to compleatly retract your foreskin or does it bend the tip of your penis down?  finally how sensitive is your glans (head) can you touch it without causing pain? do you masturbate without pain?

all of these things play a roll in answering your question.

an honnest oppinion from what you wrote is that you should have no problem having sex. normally a foreskin causes no problem for sex and is actually there to help someone have sex. naturally someone should have a foreskin its just certian cultures decide to chopp them off.

i hope this helps,

let me know if you have any other questions or concerns

yes i am able to retract my foreskin without any pain and its easy for me to do it, and it doesn't hurt i guess because it loose enough to not do that. i can touch my glans and i feel a ticklish sensation instead of pain and masturbating is never painful either. i also have a question, when i retract my foreskin it creates this type of ring under my glans and i dont think its normal. its thick and it stays there unless i pull the foreskin back to its place or im not erected anymore. 

thank you very much i  appreciate your help. 

hey jose,

that ring is probably ur foreskin. it is tighter so once it slips back behind the glans of your penis it stays. ur foreskin is loose enough to allow it to slip over but once back behind that ridge its hard to pull back . kind of like when you put a ring on your finger. it goes on easy but then after it passes your knuckle then its hard to take off. if you continue to streatch your foreskin gently with an erection it may help.. but remember ALWAYS make sure your foreskin is back over the glans. otherwise it could cause it to become inflamed and then your erection wont be able to go down and you will get a condition known as paraphimosis.

It is not generally known but the foreskin has a sheath of muscle fibers within it. When the foreskin is retracted these muscle fibers work to pull the foreskin back forward again to its normal position covering the head of the penis. I think that is what is happening to you. It is normal and working the way it is supposed to. In my case, I have a long foreskin and when I retract it, I get folds of foreskin at the base of my penis. When I let go of my foreskin, those folds unfold and push my foreskin forward over the head.