Hi, about a week ago my fingertips had a slightly numb sensation, and when I clenched my hands they were stiff. A couple days later, there was dead skin on my fingertips. It didn't peel, but remained on my fingers. About a day later after playing some basketball, the dead skin became loose and came off on a couple of my fingers, and now there is a circular patch of red skin exposed. It is quite tender, however doesn't hurt that much. Has anyone else experience something similar, or know a treatment to this?

my fingers are doing the exact same thing. have you found anything that helps?

Im going through the same thing right now 2 weeks ago my hands got real stiff and my heals on my feet where hurting it was very weird then little blisters under the skin started showing up all over my hands so i went to the doc they tested me for mono it wasn't that then i started to feel really sick could hardly walk around felt like i was going to faint for like two days returned to the doc and they said i had Hand foot and Mouth disease witch i found weird cause when i looked it up my hands werent' that bad i had none in my mouth and only one blister a blood blister on my foot ... then a few days later i was fine like nothing ever happened... Now since yesterday the middle of my hand started to peel and a few side of my fingers and since yesterday morning i cannot feel all including the thumb all the tips of my fingers and tonight it's even worse looked it up it says carpal tunnel.. not possible in both hands at once ? then it says something about a damaged nerve again how would that be possible since i would have to damage both hand nerves at the same time at the same place ?? no idea anymore whats going on

Try avoid using computers / mouse / phone for a period. See if your numbness in your finger and the peeling stops.