On my left breast I have a small purple circle. Could that be a ringworm?

Looking for you posts! Thanks

The ring worm looks like an O like a bumpy red ring with empty middle. It takes a pretty long time to get rid of ringworm. You need to use speciall OTC creams for ringworms.

It IMPORTANT that the person who got a red spot on their breast it turned out to be lyme disease. I any case, I suggest you to visit your doctor!

Probably that it could be something like poster above suggested. But it is rare to get them on your brest. Generally ringworm appear on hands and feets, unless you sleep with a pet that is outside often.

The ring worm is not always a ring, but 99% of the time it is. And its not a worm, its a bacteria. If its itchy is probally a bite, but it also could bea lyme and it is dangerous so see your doctor first!

It could be just dry skin. I'll wait until the end of the week, if it won't go away I'll see my doc.

I used Lamisal cream. It's good for dry skin.

if the infection is ichy or scaly then yes it is a ringworm. But I would still have it checked if it is curable! :o