Hello!
I have a skin rash, which looks like a fungle rash. It is on my foot and between the toes. It doesn’t hurt, juts feels itchy. Small area is actually infected; it is circular, red and inflamed (the outer edge is more inflamed than the center). I think this is ringworm, also my mother says so.
How should I treat fungle rash, if it is ringworm? Do I have to go to doctor?

Hey,
what you just described, actually reminds of ringworm and yes, this is a fungle rash; also the area you have inflamed is typical for ringworms to develop. You do not even have to go to doctor, you can buy antifungal cream in pharmacy. Just read the instruction on cream and apply the cream 5 cm around the fungle rash. But, be careful, after the fugal rash disappears, apply the cream for additional 1 or 2 weeks to prevent the rash form returning. Maybe you’ll be even given oral medication (to take it by mouth), because feet are very inconvenient place to apply the cream (sweating, walking, dressing socks ...).
Regards!