hey guys i have a serious question. i was rubbing my penis on my gfs clitoris while a little precum. i did it for about 20 seconds with stops. i then fingered her. she was pms during this and will have her period shortly. this incident happened tonite. please tell me if she can get pregnant!! thanks

can you plz tell me what did happen? was she pregnant? thx

no dont think so tbh .. if she goes on her periods then she isnt pregnant . while your doing this rubbing penis on her clit thing make sure you do not cum on her cus the sperm can travel :-) other wise keep doing it cus it feeels gooood for her

no, I have to agree with poster before me, chances are far more likely that your girlfriend can't get pregnant from this. First thing is, sperm has to get inside her in order for her to get pregnant and this usually happens when you ejaculate. It sometimes can happen when the sperm is transferred from hands, but even this is far less likely when it's only precum that has been in contact with her.

The other reason why I think the chances for your girlfriend to get pregnant are not really big is that she is supposed to come on her period in a few days. That means that she most likely wasn't fertile so even if the sperm somehow gotten inside, there was no egg to be fertilized. That somewhat depends on how regular her periods are, but in general, I think you're safe.