in between my buttocks. I have a dimple. but its deeper than a dimple really. I goggled it and mostly found stuff about sacral dimples. but those are little higher up than mine is. mine is about an inch and half down inside my 'crack' as opposed. to right above sometimes it itches. it isnt a hole. but sometimes I feel like it gets moist. it's never really hurt. unless I scrath it (which I know I shouldn't do. and I try not to) I really would just like some light shed on this. maybe someone knows something and cn tell me its not a sacral dimple. or...something.

I think you pretty much ruled out the sacral dimple scenario yourself, such a thing would be noticeable from the birth, and as you have probably read while googleing. Pediatricians do perform routine checks for conditions of this sort because they could point them to serious birth malformations, those which definitely wouldn’t go unnoticeable. Did everything went well with your birth, based on the informations you know? What you describe really reminds me of myself from a few years back – a thing appeared in my butt crack, on the left side. It was painful at touch, seemed to get larger the more I tried to figure out what it was…until a friend told me it’s very common thing to have plain old sub dermal pimple in that body area. And of course it made sense, sitting and sweating can contribute to the development of inflamed follicles which acne basically is.

I have the same thing with no pain or secretion, it has been there as long as i can remember.  It is just a small almost hole and a dimple mixed with a belly button, it is smooth and has no discoloration or anything to set it apart from the rest of my skin.  I dont know how I got it or how long it has been there but my sister has one too.  It is in my crack and not above it none of the items i find on google fit my situation????