hi my name jess, im nearly 18 years old
i have a slight problem that is starting to worry me quite alot "/, on my left breast in the center of my nipple i have a white "dimple" it looks abit like a spot but it not going away well from the nipple im gettting puss coming out but i wash daily and it just keeps coming and sometimes the puss goes hard this is only on the left side the right nipple is absolutly fine.

This white dimple hasnt been causing me any pain until recently when this "puss" has appeared but when its hardening its starting to get really soar and im not able to wear a bra because when it rubs it feels like its burning this is recent the pain is starting what should i do or what is it because its scaring me ??

Hi Jess - you have to go and see a doctor! This is obviously some kind of infected cyst or something and you really need this treated as soon as possible. You did what you could - good hygiene alone didn't help, so now it's definitely the time to get the right treatment before things get a lot worse and from what you wrote it seems like the problem did keep escalating. So, you really shouldn't wait.

Hi thanks for advice, I went and seenl the nurse and she had a look and said it looks as if it's infected so I got tablets I have to take 4 times a day until they run out and then I have to go back even if ithas gone just for a check up, if worst comes to worst and it hasn't gone away what ever this white thing is I got to go see my GP and maybe get it removed or to a breast clinic but she said not to worry :-)

Glad you did get the treatment - hope it will help, but good to know that the nurse said it's nothing scarier than an infection. That at least can be treated. So, wish it heals up! :-D