I see a lot people have asked what to do about this salty taste that won't go away. It's been months since I have had this . Why ? But more importantly has anybody found treatment or a cure for this?

This could be from a few different problems.  Dehydration may cause a salty taste in the mouth or excessive intake of alcohol or caffeine resulting in fluid loss from the body.  Medications can cause side effects of a salty taste such as meds for thyroid conditions.  Another possibility could be a salivary gland disease or bacterial infection of the glands.  Post-nasal drainage, sinus infection, and allergies can also be culprits to salty saliva.  To treat the salty taste would be to treat what was causing it in the first place.  Hopefully this helps you out.  Let me know what your diagnosis ends up being.