I am so thrilled with Pilates and am having this idea of having my own Pilates studio one day in near future so I guess I first need to have Pilates instructor diploma or maybe only being fitness trainer would be enough. Well, anyway I am almost sure I must have a Pilates instructor diploma an dam curious now how much time would it take me?

Well it won't take you more time than you usually spent in having Pilates training. Why don't you ask your Pilates training where and how he got his Pilates instructor diploma for I am sure he must be having one otherwise wouldn't be there training you. I think it takes about 6-12 months depends on were you having full time Pilates instructor training or not. I think you could get it any better proved fitness center or even on fitness school so just check out if there is one at your place. And I also think that you first should be getting some I think it's called Certificate IV which makes an Pilates instruction option within the diploma and afterward you get the diploma. And finally having Pilates instructor diploma means you have gained practical skills and according also to the scientific knowledge ones who have this Pilates instructor diploma could be a health adviser or therapist within Pilates. I know all this for I have a cousin that has this diploma and she keeps her Pilates studio for ones who just want to get relaxed and stretched but also for who needs some health professionals to exercise.