Hey it's Supernerdyanimegirl again. Okay so I have some family members with PCO. My aunt to be exact. She wanted my nana toget me and my sister tested for PCO as well but never happened. I have just gotten my period after three to four months, and I read that Amenorrhea is a symptom of PCO, I am over weight (around 200 lbs at 5"6' 1/2 hight) and my cholesterol is high as well. I have a hard time talking to adults about my problems so that's why I go to the Internet, can anyone give me some advise?

PCO stands for Polycyst ovaries syndrome... its common in every 1 out of 3 women... its not a disorder its a condition where in the size of the overies is larger than the original size causing irregularity in menses, excess of facial growth , hormonal changes etc... just because ur aunt is diagnosed with PCO dsnt mean even u could be having it.. It can be diagnosed only a thorough checkup i.e a sonography. Also the reason for u to have missed ur periods may also be due to stress ...
Even if u are diagnosed with it there is nothing to worry about .. its a very common condiiton and is easily curable through medication... under the supervision of a good medical practioner.... 
Now coming to over weight ...  obesity is one of the causes of PCO but not the ultimate cause... 
I would suggest u to kindly get a full body check up done under the supervision of a good doctor and kindly do not jump to conclusions
regards
dynamic91