I don't know if it's asthma or anxiety but my mom thinks it is the heat but I wake up and feel like its hard to breathe all day I am 14 years old and I hate feeling like this! It's the worst I sleep fine then wake up feeling the same way! I don't think it's anxiety or asthma anymore I just wanna give up:( I'm so scared. About it all I freak out in cars and hate going places Someone help? Someone said it sounded like breathing problems but I think im just worried so much that I'm doing it to myself can anyone relate to this? My chest or anything never hurts. But it feels hard to breathe

This does sound strange, I've had a similar issue except my chest hurt servely and it was hard to do almost any task. I then went to my doctor and they said I was in a "not-so-bad" stage of Pneumonia(which is an infection in both the lungs).

Since I went in early to check it out, rather than waiting longer, they caught it early and were able to treat it, Thank God! It is very deadly and painful.

I'm not saying you have Pneumonia at all, love, I'm just saying go get checked out before anything else happens.

I'm sure you'll be alright hun, don't be scared always be strong-minded while having a positive attitude;)

Goodluck & Godbless<3

Well I went to the drs last Friday and said i was fine! :( I'm find I think I just worry about to much!

sounds like worry over havin trouble breathing and anxiety, just take a day to sit down on your couch and just not give a f**k let your shoulders flop nd lie down and just drift away to nice music like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqALZ2fMcic&feature=BFa&list=UL9OhO-uikL1s