Hi, I had a breast reduction in 1989 and to this day, I am very self consious about the way my breast look. When I had the surgery, I of course had problems with my left breast healing properly, I ended up having two more procedures on my left breast because the stiches just would not take. Well I was a 38DD and went to a 38C. The problem I have is I was horribly scared and i think the worst part is I have no nipples. They are completly flat, and I am very very self consious about this. Can anyone tell me if there are procedures that can fix this, I mean like making my breast more normal looking?, My mother had the surgery by a different doctor the same year and you can look at her breast and barely tell she even had the surgery. Just wondering if there is a procedure that can fix this kind of problem?
Thanks so much

I HAD BREAST REDUCTION TOO, I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THE SIZE, I WENT FROM AN H CUP TO A C-D CUP, BUT THE SAME THING, BOTH NIPPLES ARE FLAT, ONE LOOKS LIKE A BURN SCAR....IT IS HORRIBLE! ANY ADVISE FROM ANYONE?

You can have a nipple reconstruction done. They do it for breast cancer surgery patients all the time. The surgeon who did your reduction should not have let you go unsatisfied. I suggest you try another surgeon, & try researching nipple reconstruction online - you might be surprised.