hi,
I am 23, 5ft6 235 pounds. I have very large breast. when I was 15, I was already a G cup, now i am a JJ cup which has made my life hell. I have back , neck and shoulder pain, i have a hard time finding clothes that fit me correctly. I can't even run or run down the stairs because my breast is jumping up and touch my chin, which is really uncomfortable. I have always been very sensitive when it comes to my breast size because people look at me as if I wasn't normal. I've been having interest from guys just because they want my breast, not me. 
I heard that I can have breast reduction, and it surely helps reduce the back, neck and shoulder pain. also it will boost my confidence a little bit. I have been doing some research on the surgery but it is very expensive and I can't afford it since I am a full time student with no job. I asked if my school insurance can cover some of it, but it doesn't, which leave me at square 1. 
Do you know if there some organizations or some people out there who could help me pay for the surgery? even if they do not cover the total cost, every penny will be very welcome. 
Please help me get in shape

There is exercises that you can do to tighten up your boobs, Another way you can loose size from your boobs is doing cardiovascular workouts, if you started power walking a few times a week you would loose weight and you boobs would go smaller, another thing you can do it diet also will help with your boobs but these may not do the job your wanting.. but every little helps :)