Hi. I'm 24 year old female and big breast represent a big problem for me; not only just because of lost all my self confidence but because it started to interfere with my everyday activities.
I feel huge pressure on my back and neck all the time and I would like to reduce this in the future. I have also developed one esthetic problem because my nipples are stretched and very big.
So, I was thinking about possible breast reduction operation along with nipple reduction. The thing is that I don’t know anything about this. So, if anyone knows anything about this I would appreciate if you write a bit about this. Thanks!

Hello. I have had this operation few years back and I can say only that my life has changed in so many ways since then. I have also had problems with big and stretched nipples and my doctor, before the operation, told me that this will not be a problem because they can be easily done during the same procedure.
Basically, a circle is drawn on the areola with the nipple as its center. An incision is made on this line, and all extra tissue outside the line is removed so that the new areola edge can be attached to the skin edges. I must tell you also that most women will have temporary numbness immediately after surgery but the good thing is that, in most cases, the sensation returns over time. I wish you all the luck and success.

I also had this surgery just over 2 years ago when I was 24. I was a 38DDD and had been that way since I graduated high school. I had back problems for the better part of 10 years prior to that as well as frequent headaches and trouble finding clothes to fit. I was not really overweight at the time so I looked kind of funny have huge breasts and not the rest of the body to go with them. I agree that there is some numbness immediatly after surgery and for quite some time after that. I have regained all of my feeling and while they are not quite as sensitive as they were before they are still completely normal. I will say that they have gotten some bigger again since my surgery but I was reduced to a C cup and I still wear a C cup. The one thing to keep in mind is that you probably won't be able to nurse babies in the future if that is an issue for you. I was able to prove medical necessity for the surgery so my insurance company paid for all of the bills. My doctor let me go back to work after 2 weeks because I have a desk job but of your job is at all strenuous you need to be prepared to take 4-6 weeks off work. I hope this helps. If you have any other questions you can email me on hotmail using my username on here. I highly recommend the surgery to any woman who has large troublesome breasts.

Hi :-) I have had a breast reduction myself. (12 yrs ago) I had what they call a "key hole" procedure because I was so large. (Larger than an F) To be honest, sometimes I miss my larger breasts and the attention I got from them, but it's done. I do have far less neck pain than I had before, though! The biggest problems I had after my surgery were that I had to only wear a sports bra (no under the wire) and I couldnt sleep on my tummy/side leaning towards my tummy for over a year. As for the numbness...well, I did not have very much sensation before my surgery so it makes no difference now. I would just way all of your options and make sure you understand exactly what procedure is going to be done and ask alot of questions. Good luck to you!

Jeannine

i think that is beautiful... i thought maybe diet and work out can help tremendously... lower and upper back therapy workout...