when a condom breaks will you be able to tell right away, or can there be little tiny tears that arent noticeable?

This is very likely to happen, everyone has experienced it at least once. But you should be aware of that risk every time you are putting it onto your penis. Make sure you are never putting 2 condoms at the same time, I know there are some people that are doing it so, which is very stupid and useless, one condom is enough while two condoms will raise the chance of tearing. Also, it is important that both male and female condoms are not used at the same time.
I didn’t get you about these tiny tears, what do you mean by that? Do you mean if the condom breaks during the intercourse, if it is noticeable? If that’s what you meant, I can freely say that whenever my boyfriend and I had the intercourse when the condom broke, we didn’t notice it. It actually happened twice and both times we had luck that I didn’t get pregnant. It was pretty shocking when I saw my boyfriend had ejaculated in me and there was no protection, well, there were but it got broken in the meantime without even noticing.
To prevent this happening, you can always put some extra lubricants to make it smoother and with less friction.