Me and my gf have started having sex. We started with trojan condoms, but they kept unrolling towards the tip and it was hard to maintain an erection with it.

I used another condom the other day when my gf and i had sex, and i could not even get hard at all. It was annoying and so the second i took it off i just got hard and then had sex unprotected (i know..i know..)

then today we tried out trojan thin condoms, but yet the same thing. I feel like first insert, then just going up and down seems to kill the erection.

What can i do to avoid this? i am 100% aroused and i am not nervous because the second i took it off everything worked fine. The condom seems too restraining on me, and even the thin ones seemed to have no feel. And i'm not sure if she can get birth control, but we want to have sex. are there any condoms that seem to work well that could fix my problem? because we want to practice safe sex, but i fear that if we cannot find one that works out, something bad will happen real soon.

IF they are rolling themselves up after you put them on then they are too small. You probably need a larger size. This could also be why you lose your erection as soon as you put on one.

how do i tell which condoms are bigger? the trojans do not say anymesurements on them. I think i read that magnums are bigger, but just wondering how i could tell bigger condoms from smaller ones

magnums are the next size up.

ok i will try magnums next time. But are there any other bigger sized condom brands that people recommend? and if it was bigger wouldnt it just slip off?

Well all brands have a next higher size you just have to look for it. And yes if it was too big it would slip off but you said the regulars were too tight. IF it is not the size then it might be that you are not putting it on properly.

condoms are rolled up around like an elastic band roll them over your balls and it should stick otherwiseput an elastic band infront of it

You may find that condoms are very pleasurable if used correctly.
Condoms being too small is a myth, they can stretch to very large sizes, its usually a problem with lack of lube.

Get yourself a tube of lube, Ky is fine, but please make sure its water based. Your pharmacy will be able to help you with it if you're unsure.

Before you put the condom on, you may want to put a pea size droplet of lube into the tip of the condom and unroll it over the head of the penis as normal. This will greatly increase the feeling transfered between the latex, the muscles of the vagina's walls and the head of the penis.

Massage the head of the penis with the condom on to distribute the lube around the head. You may want to also apply a small amount of lube on the outside of the condom just before entering her.

The 'dry' sensation from using a condom shouldn't be there anymore and will feel much more natural.

As for the condom rolling up the penis, adding lube will help this. Also, ensure that you've fully unrolled the condom to the base of the penis and that she has enough lube (add some if need be).

TedMedic has given you some great advice.
I especially want to echo that the lube MUST be water based. Oil based lube will rot and age the condom and make it fail!

There are other sources for condoms, other than what has been suggested above.
There is a website that sells individually sized lines of comdoms.
You could look there, but I am not certain if their prices will be comparable or run much higher. Try customcondoms.com

Good luck.
Let us know what you settle upon.

I prefer Lifestyles condoms, personally. The trojans I've used just don't feel right.

I have to agree... when I was younger and using condoms before we were married and chose other birth control means... I too prefered Lifestyles. I had the sense they were thinnier, and just a little more snug with a little more "give" to adapt to sizing.

But, ANY PORT IN A STORM, eh?

The best thing is to make sure your both clean, then use the pill