a couple of day ago, me and my boyfriend where having sex and at one point, we where doin it from behind and i started to get dry and so did the condom, but ke kept goin for a while and it hurt a little at first and wen i started to really hurt we stop and get some vasaline and started back up again, well afterwards, i noticed my whole vagina was really swollen, i think it was b/c of the dryness, but can it also be from somthing else cuz we were being a little rough but not in a bad way, but what does the swolleness mean?

Hey sweetheart,

First please remember the cardinal rules of using a condom:

Remember:
Do not EVER use grease, oils, lotions, or petroleum jelly (Vaseline) to make the condom slippery. These substances can make the condom break. Use only jelly or cream that does not have oil in it.

Use a new condom each time you have sex.

Only use a condom once.

Store condoms in a cool, dry place.

Do not use a condom that may be old or damaged. [/list]

So I would say first check for pregnancy, in case the condom broke.

The swollen ness is because you have obviously agravated it during dry sex. ALWAYS USE LUBRICANT AND HAVE FOREPLAY, this helps. I think you should refrain from any sexual acts untill the swelling goes down, and use astroglide or KY jelly lubricants during sex.

REMEMBER: ONLY USE WATERBASED LUBRICANTS WITH CONDOMS.

All my love,
keekee
xx

PS: heres a link to an article which i wrote, it ststaes the proper use of a condom!

https://www.steadyhealth.com/articles/article.php?mode=view&hpr=Safe_sex__Room_101_&article_id=360&forum_id=0