Hello there! Yesterday has my best friend confessed to me that he still sometimes pees in bed even though he is 15. This is not normal, right? What causes this?

Bed wetting also known as enuresis is the term used for the involuntary passage of urine during sleep. Most of the teenagers with this disorder have inherited a small bladder, which cannot hold all the urine produced during a night. Teens are deep sleepers who don't awaken to the signal of a full bladder. If they did, they wouldn't be wet. Emotional problems do not cause enuresis, but they can occur if it is mishandled. Even without a treatment the disorder will eventually go away but much faster with a proper treatment.

We read your blog posting, and would like to offer some advice. Self-treatment programs alone are not as effective as combining them with professional guidance. With self-treatment programs, there is no personalized attention and no long-term follow-up. For 32 years, the Enuresis Treatment Center has successfully treated thousands of people from around the world who thought there was no hope. The Enuresis Treatment Center works with bedwetters to eliminate the underlying problem: The deep sleep disorder, which makes a difference in the quality of life. They have a 97% success rate. The Enuresis Treatment Center has put together an informative guide to understanding and treating bedwetting. This free bedwetting guide is available to download at www.freebedwettingguide.com.

I also cant afford them... my mum and dad do 'baby' me but i dont want to be treated like a baby even more than i do.... any sampless???

Is he in some kind of stress. Sometimes due to stress and tension symptoms like bed wetting can come up in teenagers.

maybe not normal but others have this prob too.... Iam a occasional b/wetter and im 18 ...its been a issue 4me forever. Your friend is not alone believe me &thank God for modern protection so that my sheets and bed stay dry so no one sees