Hi, i have just turned 13 and i want a baby. Don't worry i am not silly enough to have a baby at 13, but i have this erg to have a baby. I have been having dreams aswell. This has been going on for about 4 months now and they wont seem to go away. What should i do, go with the dreams and erges or try to stick the out.  

Not to be overly blunt, but - DO NOT HAVE A BABY!!!!!  A baby at your age is literally a life sentence.  Statistics show it will ruin your education, which will ruin your chances at college education, which will ruin your chances for a quality career, which will severely limit your income FORVER, which will mean that you won't EVER be able to properly support a child!

I'll ask you this - can you give me $10,000 TODAY?  That is the average cost of raising a baby just for the first year!!!  Where are you going to get that from?  The cost of raising a kid to 18 years old - $205,000 - $500,000!!!  Where will you get that money when you can't complete school because you have a baby?

13 is never, ever the right time to have a baby.  I don't believe it's even the right time for sex yet!  Please - stop and think about EVERYTHING a baby involves - and ALL of the impacts on your life.  The money.  The endless nights of no sleep while the baby is awake.  Doctors...  Schools...  Don't do it...you will be so much better off in the long run!  

This is not 'normal,' but it occurs usually in all of us. Not wanting to have a baby, but longing to do something that you are impaired for at the moment. My childhood dream was driving. Just like your urge, I had dreams and urges to just take my parent's car for a joy ride, but I never did. Please avoid from trying to make a girl pregnant. At that age it will ruin your life forever, and can never be reversed. Just stick it out. Try to avoid looking at babies online or look away at pictures of them. It may go away, or, like my dream of driving, may stick around until it happens. Once you are over 18, then go ahead, but you are much, MUCH too young for a baby. Believe me, you won't regret waiting. Hope this helps!

Clearly the previous people didn't bother to read your message right. There is nothing wrong with having the desire to have children. While you may be a bit younger than most everybody is different. Chances are your body has begun is puberty phase by now so over time the feelings will get quieter so to say. You clearly have the understanding that you don't want a child now so you have nothing to worry about.